There once was a huge stigma attached to both marijuana and any cannabis-derived products but, luckily, that is no longer the case. Cannabis is now being recognized as the wonder plant that it is and lauded for all the amazing healing it can do. CBD is now a popular buzzword and CBD products can be found everywhere. Many people make use of CBD on a regular basis and are reaping great benefits from it. Others are brand new to the CBD game. In either case, with so much CBD everywhere, you want to find the perfect product just for you. And hopefully, this will help you when it comes to choosing CBD products in California and beyond!
First some quick facts and history:
What is CBD?
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol. Cannabidiol is a naturally occurring compound found within the Cannabis sativa plant. CBD is one of 113 different cannabinoids identified within the cannabis plant and unlike THC, which is the active ingredient within marijuana, CBD is not psychoactive – which means it will not give you that “high” feeling associated with pot.
What does CBD actually do?
CBD influences the endocannabinoid system. To explain that would take a lot of scientific explanation and terminology but basically, the ECS is a complex biological system within the human body that medical researchers identified in the ‘90s. The ECS impacts many major internal processes such as appetite, sleep, mood, memory and more. CBD has a positive effect on the ECS and has been shown to be beneficial.
Do I need CBD?
Whether you “need” it or not is a tricky question, and whether you choose to use it or not is a very personal decision — but the reality is that most people can benefit from incorporating CBD into their daily routine, or at the very least when they find themselves struggling in some way.
So now, if you, like many people, decide you want to partake in CBD — where do you get some?
CBD is now readily available for purchase within all 50 states. And in 2018 The Farm Bill was passed which means that the federal government now recognizes that any plant or products containing .3% THC or less are classified as “industrial hemp” — meaning that it can be purchased and shipped anywhere. So if you want CBD, you are no longer limited to buying it nearby — you have a lot of choices available to you. With literally hundreds of CBD brands and thousands of products, it can be overwhelming. So, how do you choose the right CBD product?
- First off, identify what you are using CBD for. CBD has a wide variety of practical applications. Making the right choice depends on what you want to use the CBD for. Many customers choose to use it for different reasons which means that making the decision on what you want to use it for is a very personal choice.
- Next, determine what form of CBD you want. CBD is available in a wide variety of products. You can inhale it (using flower, pre-rolls or cigarettes or through vape.) You can ingest it (by putting oil tincture in your drink or under your tongue, taking capsules or consuming edibles.) You can apply it (using topical lotions, creams, balms, salves or any number of bath or skincare products.) Each form has different benefits. Inhaling has you feeling the results most rapidly while ingesting may last the longest. This is the area where anyone can benefit from educated assistance. You need someone knowledgeable and trustworthy to use their expertise to guide you to the best form for your needs.
- Once you’ve identified you’re preferred form, you need to focus on quality. All CBD comes from the Cannabis Sativa plant – but there are two primary species: hemp and marijuana. Both contain CBD but there is a much higher CBD content within the hemp plant, which also contains far less THC than the marijuana plant, no more than .3%. For zero THC, it has to come from hemp. You need to investigate where the hemp was grown, under what conditions it was grown and in what way the CBD was extracted. Hemp plants are like little sponges so what soil was used, what pesticides were used – all of that has an effect on the plant which consequently affects the CBD product. And how the CBD was extracted makes a difference, too. The cheapest way to extract CBD is through the use of chemical solvents. And you’re at the mercy of what they use. The highest quality, and consequently most expensive way to extract CBD is by using high-pressure carbon dioxide gas – that’s what is called CO2 extraction.
The reality is that there is a lot of research and time involved in identifying the safest and highest quality CBD in the form that is perfect for you to achieve all your goals.
But here’s a little time-saving hack: You could just make use of the wise and friendly folks from White Horse CBD Redlands.
- White Horse Redlands has been in business since 2016 offering the finest quality CBD products at the lowest possible prices.
- White Horse Redlands carries Delta Premium CBD — which guarantees you are getting only the highest quality, full-spectrum, CO2-extracted CBD containing absolutely zero THC.
- White Horse Redlands provides third-party testing and certificates of analysis to prove it. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk as well.
- White Horse Redlands not only supplies the #1 voted CBD in all the Inland Empire and Southern California – so you know you’re getting the best CBD – but also has a highly-trained and incredibly helpful staff who has made it their mission to get to know you as an individual —so you also know that you’re getting the best CBD for YOU. Whether you get your California CBD by personally visiting the storefront in Redlands, CA or just ordering off the website — you know you are not only getting the highest quality product but the highest quality service as well.
Don’t waste time messing around and going on this CBD journey alone. Partner with the fine folks at White Horse Redlands, no matter where you live, to get just what you’re looking for. The answer on how to choose the right CBD product is actually a very simple one — Just contact White Horse CBD Redlands today!